• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

All I've got, All I need...

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
In "reissue" year order... 54, 57, 58, 61, 62... Oh... And a Martin HD-28, just for the hell of it...

13488999814_f475432ff6_o.jpg

13488148585_b0c73d17e7_o.jpg

SFW

Nice collection. Although I do agree that you need a Tele and a Jr.

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that everyone has their own wishlist. I certainly don't have anything against any guitar.

I suppose the thing is, for me, anyway... I don't really like having a whole bunch of guitars... The truth is, I kind of get attached to an instrument, and I never thought I would ever want more than one electric. The fact that I do, tells you that each one of them means something to me. Each one fills a specific need. The 335 was the last guitar I bought, but the reality is, it was the only guitar that I ever really, REALLY wanted. I just couldn't seem to find the right one...

At this point I wholeheartedly love each one. And they are all #1's to me... Honestly... I really don't want anything else...