• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Gary Moore Les Paul announced.

L

LPDEN

Indeed it is in action there! Gibson did a great job replicating these! The GM LP signature I played today at my local Gibson shop was spot on right. And it was SPECTACULAR feeling and sounding! Lordy, I wanted it to take it home, and I just might yet! If there is someone thinking about this guitar, I'd say buy it! It honestly made me want to take it home and that doesn't happen to me often at all. When I say it was more appealing to play than my 2009 50th R9, I am by no means overstating whatsoever!

Tele52

Indeed it is in action there! Gibson did a great job replicating these! The GM LP signature I played today at my local Gibson shop was spot on right. And it was SPECTACULAR feeling and sounding! Lordy, I wanted it to take it home, and I just might yet! If there is someone thinking about this guitar, I'd say buy it! It honestly made me want to take it home and that doesn't happen to me often at all. When I say it was more appealing to play than my 2009 50th R9, I am by no means overstating whatsoever!
Wow, now I want to play one.

frenchphil

when was it released?

i think it's a new version of the gary moore signature, isn't it?

L

LPDEN

Wow, now I want to play one.

You should if you can locate one. This was the only one the shop had where I played it, and I haven't seen any others hanging out elsewhere in my travels. Not sure if that equates to low production numbers or not, but in they are seemingly far and few between compared to some other models in my area...

Mitchell

Anyone familar with that bridge?
Is that basially a Nashville type (open underneath) with the TP set screws?