• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

"My girlfriend said more than anything..

stock_hippie

Les Paul Froum Member
she'd want a GREEN Les Paul...ask your girl friend and post color here?

goldtop0

It'd cost ya too much sh.....and I think it's already been sold over and over and over......it's an unsinful colour supposedly although has been linked with envy from time to time:hmm

stock_hippie

Les Paul Froum Member
It'd cost ya too much sh.....and I think it's already been sold over and over and over......it's an unsinful colour supposedly although has been linked with envy from time to time:hmm
goldtop..what color is it??

sickboy79

My wife like purple. One of her favorite guitars of mine is my purple Gretsch Setzer Hot Rod. I think she'd like a purple LP.

jtees4

Sorry, no girlfriend at the moment. BUT...
WIFE: Natural Wood
DAUGHTER: Purple
BENNIE (My dog): Poop color

LPSPP

Stock Hippie goes well with the "Les Paul Peace"?

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/19774/Gibson-Les-Paul-Peace-Electric-Guitar-Mellow-Out-Green/

19774_Les_Paul_Peace_Mellow_Out_Green_2014_140008929_1.jpg

ch willie

My ex-wife thought all guitars should be black. Apparently she would do well as the person who chooses which color guitar companies offer in a lefty version.

ant_riv

No girlfriend (fortunately)!

My wife loves the color of my Black Cherry PRS Custom 22 and '77 Wine Red LP Standard!

She likes red guitars!

rob13v

My gf was looking through Beauty of the Burst (I know, I'm a lucky guy) & says she'd want a tangerine burst. Cool.