• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pearly Gates Registry - Aged and VOS.

DoubleBoogie

Thats a REALLY nice looking one Tony!! :peace2 Congrats and welcome to the Pearly club!! :salude

Les-Zombie

Formerly zakkwylde74
if anybody is looking for a vos sam ass in margate florida had one a few weeks ago, i think it was number 123.

tonyj

Thats a REALLY nice looking one Tony!! :peace2 Congrats and welcome to the Pearly club!! :salude

Thank you all for the kind words.

By the way 'DoubleBoogie', do we have a secret handshake or anything - or perhaps a unique tee shirt with our number on it ....... and strangers coming up to us asking "what does BG 083 mean?" ?? :hmm

DoubleBoogie

Thank you all for the kind words.

By the way 'DoubleBoogie', do we have a secret handshake or anything - or perhaps a unique tee shirt with our number on it ....... and strangers coming up to us asking "what does BG 083 mean?" ?? :hmm

Can't disclose all of that stuff on a public forum. :rofl

blueheeler

These Pearly threads KILL me. "I shoulda, coulda, woulda ... but I didn't." :##

But Boz's #099 is so perfect :bug I gave up the hunt.

Though DoubleBoogie's new beauty gives me hope that there are some GREAT ones still out there! :dude:

Thanks for the pics everybody! :salude

+1 on the shoulda...coulda...woulda...I had the choice of a Pearly or a '68 GT and went for the GT.This thread makes me wonder if i shouda...:hmm

jimmyace2006

Add #14 aged / not signed to the registry!

023.jpg

bjm007

All beautiful guitars to be sure, but 99 just kills me =)

jimmyace2006

Jimmy can you post a picture of the back of the headstock.
We haven't seen how the aged version serial looks like.
Thanks in advance - A:salude

sorry for the late response! some came with double whites under the covers; some apparently did not, according to Gibson. mine did!

32656d1289941849-new-guitar-day-billy-gibbons-pearly-gates-aged-14-arrived-untitled2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

30.jpg

37.jpg

7.jpg

troyad

Gibson is making me a new one. I hope it's as good as the old one.(fingers crossed)