• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Post your Murphy Aged Guitars

mbowen

Hi guys i am going to start this thread with one of my buddy Andreja's guitars.He was looking at Kossloff guitars and trying to decide which one to buy.So for A {what i called him --shorter than Andreja}I will post his Ultra aged Murphy Goldtop that he loved .Thanks guys please post your guitars Aged or any guitar you think A would have liked and he liked nearly all of them..They can be naturally aged.Mike B.
A's Aged Goldtop
1254241389_1957_Les_Paul_h.jpg

Andreja Marovic RIP
l-2.jpg

Last edited:

mbowen

Thanks Shred but guys can post any guitar if they want.it is fine with me and i am sure A will like them all.M.B.

shred

Not a Murphy, but I put a nice ding in it recently, so the aging process has started.

For A :rip

DSCF1583.jpg

Cliff Gress

I don't have an aged guitar to picture Mike, but would like to offer my condolences for a Forum brother.

mbowen

I don't have an aged guitar to picture Mike, but would like to offer my condolences for a Forum brother.
Cliff if you want any naturally aged guitar is fine i like them all and so did Andreja.Mike B.

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
My former left handed Rossington. One of four lefties made, this one is #180. A fine guitar.
steveslespaul.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

Nobi

sad to hear that he passed away !

here is my tribute

Only natural aged guitars.

left to right
93 SG Special with P100 had a neck break and is my go to at the moment
04 R8 is now sporting a B7
05 R7 Junior at luthier right now
92 Standard well loved

and like Andreja i´m looking for a Kossoff

DSCN1421.jpg

mbowen

Thanks guys there are some great looking guitars in this thread.Let 's keep em coming.Thanks Mike B.

mbowen

59Gibson thank you your guitar is amazing looking .Love it and so would A, i think.Mike B.

59gibson

Thank you Mike.:salude

I missed the post about Andreja and am just in shock.
A very sad day. :rip

shred

Hey guys, great looking guitars... A wreath of LP's is a great tribute... Nice idea Mike --and cool guitars too :salude

jeffdl

3jpp_DSCN1911.jpg

Above, two aged Page #1s on the right.

xfourpagesreevesplexi1.jpg

Above, an aged Page #1 and two aged Page #2s to the right.

DSCN1308.jpg

DSCN1344_2.jpg

Some Page #1 detail