• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1959 Reissue Chambered

corthullinger

I found the most beautiful 1959 reissue..From 2006..Weight was under 8.5 lbs..Loved that..The owner said Woodwind and Brasswind along with Wildwood and another place had 50(? )of these done..In ok shape..Def not mint..All case candy..Is $3900 a good price??

Last edited:

corthullinger

he said 7.5lbs..I typed wrong....I'll try to get photos..Is from 06 though..Seems like there were 3 dealers who got them..Woodwind was one..Willcut?? and someone else..Billy Gibbons has a few he said..

CR9

corthullinger, What is the serial number of the one you are looking at?

Guitarsale was a part of Woodwind & Brasswind in 2006. The original 3 dealers were Dave's, Wildwood and Music Machine in 2004. In 2006 the 3 dealers were Dave's, Wildwood and Guitarsale. In 2006 there were not a lot of CR's made. I think a little less than 200 with a few going to Yamano, if my memory is correct. I do not think that Willcut got any CR's in 2006. In 2007, the CR's were available to all Custom Dealers if they ordered them.