• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ES models, 2015. Absence is noted.

BluesDisciple

Looking at Gibsons listings for 2015, the absence of the ES series and othes is noted. Are they making ANY, or are thy just not introducing new models? Sticking with the 2014 model line up? :bigal

1jamman

I haven't looked at the Gibson site in a few weeks , but at that time it's the USA line being pushed . To bad ,IMO . It would be nice to get the specs and offering about all the guitars for 2015 soon .

Big Al

I assumed no new models as that is what is shown. The existing models are still available, no?

Uncle Gary

My "local" (115 miles away) dealer tells me that the Memphis '63 reissues are no longer listed on his price list. He was lamenting that because in his opinion, (and mine) it was one of the best 335s Gibson has made in many years, and he sold more than a few of them.

I suspect that Gibson will do a few special runs or artist models, but will introduce them later, after the rest of the new model rollout.

poon99

There is a few things up and they are slowly being put on the website. The lemon burst ES335 is killer.