• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

DR Pure Blues Strings

sgtJoe

Can you see Russia from there? :peace2

:3zone Almost, that shot was taken in the west end of the parking lot, with the camera obviously facing west, it's one of the highest points in the Denver metro area so it had a good view of the mountains, one of my friends said it was a good "no country for old men " type shot.

sgtJoe

Can you see Russia from there? :peace2

:3zone Almost, that shot was taken in the west end of the parking lot, with the camera obviously facing west, it's one of the highest points in the Denver metro area so it had a good view of the mountains, one of my friends said it was a good "no country for old men " type shot.

Frickn iPad is double posting

garywright

Cpt. Joe ..ease up with that trigger finger...you're double posting...:jim

Pat Boyack

Well you might be able to see my hometown, I was born and raised in Helper, Utah. :hank