• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Flameless No More

DanD

Last flame top LP was a '91 Classic in Purple :laugh2:
The Classic suffered a severe HS break that crushed me.

Been through a R6, R0 Special, CS SG, and a couple R7s since the Classic but hadn't fallen in love with any of them. Been flameless now for 20+ years.

This one spoke to me tho...

Big Al

That looks similar too my "Guitar of the Week" UNBURST. Very pretty, Dan.

I find these pale Les Pauls verry attractive, that one is a stunner!!.

Big Al

Some of these USA Standards are exceptional Les Pauls in every way.:yah :hank :dude:

DanD

That looks similar too my "Guitar of the Week" UNBURST. Very pretty, Dan.

I find these pale Les Pauls verry attractive, that one is a stunner!!.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :peace2

I hadn't thought about the Unburst in a while. I remember when they came out I wanted one in the worst way and couldn't swing it in time.

I think that GOW was the fastest seller. The double cream DiMarzios really look great against the Unburst top.

Maybe that's why it spoke to me... :hmm

Big Al

I put double cream Antiquities in mine, Dan. Then put the covers on and the unambered knobs. I do like mine very much. Yours looks better, IMO. I love the way Eastern Rock Maple looks and that one looks sublime. Excellent choice, Dan. What will you be jacking her into?

Oh, if I may, I'd give her the nick name, SUNKISSED.

DanD

I put double cream Antiquities in mine, Dan. Then put the covers on and the unambered knobs. I do like mine very much. Yours looks better, IMO. I love the way Eastern Rock Maple looks and that one looks sublime. Excellent choice, Dan. What will you be jacking her into?

Oh, if I may, I'd give her the nick name, SUNKISSED.

SunKissed works for me :dude: Maybe a yellow/gold anodized truss cover engraved with a sun and a SunKissed logo? Reminds me of Sun records. I like that.

Right now she's going through a CBB Kingston or a late 60s drip edge ViBronco. Depends on the whereabouts of my better half... :peace2

BTW, would love to see that Unburst!

zoommutt

Very nice! Is that a 2014 Trans Amber? It is different from my 2002 Trans Amber in that my back is burgundy and my knobs are lighter. Enjoy!