• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson To Increase Prices and Update Models For 2015

RNELEE

I can live with most of the changes, some are for the better. However, the E Tune should be offered as an option not on every guitar. I think the E-tune will go by way of the Doe-Doe. I spoke with a few sales people at a couple of stores that sell Gibson and they are livid. And, the guitars are not selling at all. I can see a place for the E Tune, but the average player just isn't going to want it. This is Gibson's 2nd foray into auto tune-their 1st attempt failed miserably. So will this.

krapac

There's a bunch of good old Kalamazoo guitars (including Norlin) that are waiting for a new owner, who cares about Gibson 2015.

SimonBarSinister

I have to say... The 120 year inlay didn't bother me...This 2015 headstock absolutely is a DEAL Breaker for me...Makes it look a Chinese Copy or something.

Last edited: