• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

WIZZ PICKUPS OWNERS!

mustachio

Quick question. I ordered a pair on April 1st. I know he shuts down after he gets a certain number of orders. How long do they take to get to my door on the East Coast, US? Just wondering. I just got my BK Mules in the mail yesterday and I'm going to do an A/B Comparison. Thinking about filming it. Thanks!

Nick-O

I would say 6 weeks or so. Great guy to deal with, but I think he takes his time and that is what we are paying for really. Look forward to the comparison. You picked a pair of winners.

duaneflowers

Alex only accepts a certain number of orders per month and won't bite off more than he can chew that month. He winds pickups throughout the month, so depending on when your order was placed, winding will not begin until it reaches its place in the queue, after which it will probably take about a week or so to travel to you from Croatia. Once he ships them he will let you know and will provide tracking information, at which point you'll have your only true measure of when to expect them. If in doubt you can always shoot him an email asking for an ETA.

Looking forward to your comparison...

Ship

I'm in the same boat. He opened the webstore a little early and I ordered mine March 30th. I sent him an email last week asking when I should expect them and he told me he will would ship them out at the end of April.

Samguitar63

Ordered Vintage Wires March 2nd and they arrived April 4th (in Canada). Took a while in the shipping...started worrying if they were lost or "apprehended", but then they showed up and life was complete!! They sound really nice - best all 'round set I've had!!

NYCBURST

I would say 6 weeks or so. Great guy to deal with, but I think he takes his time and that is what we are paying for really. Look forward to the comparison. You picked a pair of winners.
He is a good guy, well worth the wait !

Ship

Got mine today. Hopefully I'll get them put in tomorrow evening.

duaneflowers

I have 2 sets installed... 1 from each run... they are the closest to real PAFs that I have thusfar had the pleasure to have encountered...

18157105_10212046468373588_2538365130848227786_n.jpg

mustachio

Holy shit-snacks. I just had mine installed in my True Historic '58 today. I am totally blown away. I thought that the Custom Buckers were incredible and was just going to do a quick A/B and flip the Wizzes. Nope. Bye-bye Custom Buckers. Worth every penny.

Ship

Holy shit-snacks. I just had mine installed in my True Historic '58 today. I am totally blown away. I thought that the Custom Buckers were incredible and was just going to do a quick A/B and flip the Wizzes. Nope. Bye-bye Custom Buckers. Worth every penny.

I haven't been able to try out the Custom Buckers, but I agree that they are fantastic! I've had them in for a couple of weeks now and they sound so much better to me than the 57 classics that were in my Lester before. The one big thing I noticed is how much louder and clear they are when I'm trying to play slide. Before it sounded muffled and now I can hear it really well. Best of all though, I've lost all feelings of needing to tinker with my guitar now that they are in there!

Pellman73

I just ordered a set

now I just need to figure out what to put them in!

fun.