• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Martin Barre "Benefit" LPC

garywright

I love it from beginning to end and can't imagine another lead fitting that well into the song.

frazettafan

garywright

yeah that sure was a great era for Tull ..although my favorite line up would be the TAAB line up with Jeffrey H-H

Tom Little

yeah that sure was a great era for Tull ..although my favorite line up would be the TAAB line up with Jeffrey H-H

Its a crying shame there is no real professionally shot video from that line-up.....at least what we've been led to believe......

garywright

you got that right Tom ...just some cool but rough clips pieced together on youtube

Progrocker111

Its a crying shame there is no real professionally shot video from that line-up.....at least what we've been led to believe......

Yes, unfortunately. Both earlier and later post 75 lineup is well documented, but not this my most favourite lineup. :(