• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Plaintop R8

poon99

Looks like they are all out of the plain maple again.This one I just grabbed from the HOG fresh off the truck.
Beefy neck and great feel.

PB141704-vi.jpg

PB141729-vi.jpg

Last edited:

dbone15

God damn!! I would have bet my paycheck that that was an R9. KILLER TOP for an R8. Totally Killer.

slammintone

Looks like they are all out of the plain maple again.This one I just grabbed from the HOG fresh off the truck.
Beefy neck and great feel.

PB141704-vi.jpg

PB141729-vi.jpg

Dude, I'm so sorry you can't find some regular plain tops. It's sad. Pretty soon they're liable to charge double for the priveledge plain cause as we all know it takes a special tree to have plain grain.

NOT!! I'm a sumb**** that R8 has more figuring than my R9. Gibson is really going the extra mile to deliver the goods these last few years. Congrats man and hang on to that bad girl!!:band

DanD

Nothing like my plaintop CR6 :hmm

I think I got jibbed... :##

HNGD :salude

tdarian

Husky neck and a real beauty, Real nice R8 with an R9 top!

Big Al

I just played one at the HOG, with a Duane Allman Hot Lanta Gullwing top in Believer Burst that was just beautiful!