• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1968 Basketweave Marshall cabs

Anje

I'm selling the remaining 2 stacks of 60's Marshall Basketweave cabs I have left:

dsc0117uv.jpg

From left to right, top to bottom:
- '69 Slant with G12M 25w lead cone pre-Rola Celestion greenbacks: sold
- early '68 Slant with early 70's G12H 30w lead cone Celestions: I think I'll keep this one, can't find myself without at least one of those good old 4x12
- early '68 Straight with a matched quad of '70 G12H 30w bass cone pre-Rola Celestion greenback: 2400€
- early '68 Straight with G12M 25w lead cone pre-Rola Celestion greenbacks: sold

(Pinstripe stack already gone sorry)

I could sell the original old Celestion speakers separately from the cabs but that would honestly be a pity to separate them, they sound so good like this together.

Those are the absolute best 60's Marshall Basketweave cabs I've had put together over the last 15 years and each of them sounds fantastic.

Cabs are in France and can be shipped anywhere. Please contact me for detailed pictures if interested.

Last edited: