• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Matchless Little Monster

ourmaninthenorth

110v US Voltage. All stock. Mullard 12ax7's (One Dutch, One Blackburn) 1950's Mullard EL84, and an unknown and unmarked recifier valve. Comes with a step transformer for the 240v brigade. This amp is in terrific condition, never left the house since I've had it, and obviously babied by previous owners.

Usual Matchless build quality ( another way of saying it weighs as much as a small donkey!! ). This has the usual Matchless push/pull defeatable MV, I mention this as a few other owners I've spoken to over the years have stated that their models didn't have this feature.

A picture for scale purposes...

£900 ($1540) plus shipping ( please be advised - this will be substantial - this is nearly 40lb's dead weight ) and the fees if using Paypal.

I'm in the process of doing a photobucket story album of this amp, with requisite gut shots...please bear with me, I'll get it up as soon as possible.

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/matchless-little-monster-1

PM's and questions are more than welcome.

:salude

Last edited: