• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Let's see pics of you gigging with your Lester!

slidejules

With new baby "Pendragon":

(flash)
thumbroadhouse_gjs_4oct04_005.jpg

(no flash)
thumbroadhouse_gjs_4oct04_020.jpg

Killer guitar...

stevek

I haven't gigged with the current bvand yet, so here's some from a couple of years ago:

29_p320.jpg

Two Lester's for the price of one... I'm playing my '95 Classic, Eric's playing a DC Standard Plus (I think). Note that he's standing under the PA speaker so's he can hear himself as a result of low stage volumes and his amp being the other side of the drum kit :)

29_p1769.jpg

Powered by Carlesberg! Same band, six months later, totally different line-up :D

full_71_p730.jpg

Another one with Polfus Minor...

tonemonkey

Hey Jules, did you intentionally edit the RMG out of those photos? :dude

Or don't you share a stage with him?

And no, you haven't met me, and I haven't seen you live, but sometinmes I rant.

GeeJay

1-picture.jpg

This is from last July at The Miners Arms, Maeshafn (North Wales).

tonemonkey

I really aught to get a picture taken next time I play out, then I'd have something to put here. =(

GeeJay

Fantastic, the guy who took it should be a photgrapher..:lol2

That said, you look like you're having more fun than I do in my pic, where I'm just somewhere else.

bluesymetal

slapme, you rock dude! thanks a lot!

yeah that gig was a blast, it was some little social club that a guy rented out for his birthday, he invited bands that he liked to play, so we played for free bu it was soooo much fun, some guy actually ran up to me and played air guitar during one of my solos :dude

some girl that was there was taking pictures and emailed it to my bands site for me.

ripfence

We were asked to play the local coffee shop’s one year anniversary. Good fun for us non-pros!

1951_p36026.jpg

mkg

Posted this one in another thread about LP Studios, but here it is again. That's a vintage tambourine, btw, with NOS jingles.

velvet_FA5_E.jpg