• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My New New Burst Day Story

pinefd

Great story, awesome guitar...and awesome family! Congrats to a very lucky guy!

Frank

OBX351

What a Krazy story, even my wife was impressed, which is saying something!!! Congrats!

ChevChelios

Fantastic! Story, guitar ... just fantastic.

From reading your post, I'm absolutely sure that she ended up in the right hands. Who cares about shoes to fill?

Congrats!

viking LP

WOW ! You made us wait for a long time but it was worth it :dude:!

How lucky you are ! A beautiful wife & daughter , a great trip to Scotland and ...the P.Kossoff's Burst ?!!!:salude:salude

Enjoy :salude!

Big Al

I was very happy to read this post, FO. So much in fact that I am pouring a hefty double of my Johnny Walker Blue, only used to celebrate good medical news usually, and heartily toasting your good fortune as well!

Cheerio Fried Okra, made me happy and I'm aboot to get even more so.:salude

Billy Porter

Congrats on your purchase. Bet you couldn't resist playing All Right Now on such an iconic guitar :dude:

PS: Newcastle is over the border as is Alnwick Castle, home to the Duke of Northumberland

Last edited:

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
What a great read. What a great guitar. My favorite part of the story is how you turned it into an adventure with your family.
Congrats my friend.:jim

Doc Sausage

What an adventure! Curious, how many guitars ultimately left your stable to make room for this one?