• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My Royal Paul Setup

dojoe

Here is my "Royal" Les Paul (amp and guitar) Saturday guitar playing mood. :peace2

IMG_1812.jpg

Cheers, Don

dojoe

Love it thanks for posting .
Thanks. Glad you like it.

I never planned for a "matching" setup but in the end I really dig the color matchup. The amp sounds spectacular for a nice rock sound. It is an 18 watt EL-84 amp while designed for a classic Marshall tone while allowing your ears to be spared. The cab is a 2x12" Groove Tube (GT) with a WGS Reaper and a Celestion Greenback. Guitar, 2001 Les Paul R7 with Sheptone BK pups, Faber USA bridge and tuners, Bournes POTs. It is a nine pounder and sounds and plays wonderfully. Ok, I'll admit it, I LOVE THIS WHOLE SETUP.

Here is a sample of my rock guitar playing style: https://soundcloud.com/don-gauthier-1/rock-on-man

:2zone

Cheers, Don

AA00475Bassman

Thanks. Glad you like it.

I never planned for a "matching" setup but in the end I really dig the color matchup. The amp sounds spectacular for a nice rock sound. It is an 18 watt EL-84 amp while designed for a classic Marshall tone while allowing your ears to be spared. The cab is a 2x12" Groove Tube (GT) with a WGS Reaper and a Celestion Greenback. Guitar, 2001 Les Paul R7 with Sheptone BK pups, Faber USA bridge and tuners, Bournes POTs. It is a nine pounder and sounds and plays wonderfully. Ok, I'll admit it, I LOVE THIS WHOLE SETUP.

Here is a sample of my rock guitar playing style: https://soundcloud.com/don-gauthier-1/rock-on-man

:2zone

Cheers, Don

You should be ! its a killer combo love my 18 watt with power scaling !