• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Looking for an expert to appraise a guitar in LA.

Hey everyone. I need someone to look at a vintage Gibson Les Paul 50's era guitar for me in North LA area. Please let me
know if anyone here can do it. Obviously for a fee. Thanks
RAR

Hey everyone. I need someone to look at a vintage Gibson Les Paul 50's era guitar for me in North LA area. Please let me
know if anyone here can do it. Obviously for a fee. Thanks
RAR

i am looking for an expert appraisal based on the advice of a forum member. So...

67blackcherry

I don't know if Norm's does appraisals but they're in the area for you - good luck.
You're talking about Los Angeles, correct?

TM1

Exactly, Drew Berlin has been a friend of mine for 25 years! He was 1/2 of the "Burst Brothers" with Dave Belzer. Dave's also quiet capable of appraising the guitar as well! They will give you an honest opinion and a realistic price.

Exactly, Drew Berlin has been a friend of mine for 25 years! He was 1/2 of the "Burst Brothers" with Dave Belzer. Dave's also quiet capable of appraising the guitar as well! They will give you an honest opinion and a realistic price.

Thanks everyone, actually my sister knew someone and they went over to guy's house and well she is picking it up tomorrow.
54 Goldtop, I hope my guy knew what he was talking about. 4 16XX

akstrat61

I have also done a fair amount of business with Dave and would highly recommend him. Not sure Dave is in the game yet, but Drew is for sure!:dude:

TM1

I had dinner last night with both Dave & Drew and Drew said he's not doing appraising anymore but Dave still does. So contact Dave if you still need help.

Drew Berlin is honest, knowledgable and reliable.

Ditto. Drew is very knowledgable, honest and a great guy...and when you talk to other well respected sources around the country, they say the exact same thing. He put me in touch with the 1960 Burst I bought.