• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Photobucket fix?

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks but........Day late and a dollar short. Had this been out last month I would not have moved then deleted everything from the d**kheads site. I was not about to let Photobucket have access to my stuff if I could not. Crap. Oh well. I'll find the CEO/Owners names and be SURE to never purchase into their pockets again. Growing list lately...

Can dig that Ren. More luck than design that I didn't do exactly the same. I say luck, more like gormlessness really - I couldn't figure out how to transfer my literally thousands of photobucket pics to imgur quickly. The few hundred that I did get across took me bloody ages, I simply got fed up and put it on the "to do list " - which roughly translates as the "can't be bloody arsed list " . It was either the transfer or a re-grouting of the bathroom, and I bleedin hate grouting. The bathroom won.

The silver lining however is that you'll still be able to post your pictures for everyone else to see using another platform, without the faffing about of having to use photobucket and it's various work-arounds.

These archived pictures however really need to be preserved in my humble, if for nothing other than posteriorities sake...

renderit

To me it's "The Day The Internet Died". I hope someone sues their butts off. I literally had hundreds of pages of 4WD modification instructions just disappear. Thank God I had closed my site down a few years ago. This would have had me howling. Now I just get an occasional note asking where they went.

ourmaninthenorth

To me it's "The Day The Internet Died". I hope someone sues their butts off. I literally had hundreds of pages of 4WD modification instructions just disappear. Thank God I had closed my site down a few years ago. This would have had me howling. Now I just get an occasional note asking where they went.

All the more reason to stick it back to 'em with this fix. :moon

The "one for the away team" vibe of getting around their dickheadedness just feels so right to my rebellious nature.

Let's not get mad, let's get even....

Last edited:

sonar

I have less that 200 pics that I care about, so I'm migrating to imgur. Not a great alternative, but... whatever.