The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
LilyPix
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

Flying V 98 Odyssey

I"m trying to replace a Natural Flying V '98 that I sold a while back.

I hope to grab a couple, keep the best, and sell the rest. I got one from Japan a month ago and it's ok but not the neck that I remember so fondly. Got another one from Japan. It didn't make it; not all the way at least. It got to the US, passed customs, got to pittsburgh where I live, and then got labled Dead Mail and shipped off to a mail recovery center in atlanta georgia.

The zip code was wrong and the dullards at the po here didn't type my address into a webpage that even I have access to to find the correct zip! I filed a "missing mail" claim and a po higher up that I talked to filed another case on her end. That was three weeks ago. Nothing. Until yesterday (Sat) when the tracking info popped up that the package was in atlanta and couldn't be delivered as addresses. This is good. At least the tracking info is still intact. Now here's hoping that they put the pieces together of that number and my claim/case and get the muther back home where it belongs!

Ah, I'm tired.

Now get this...
    We feed the rats to the cats,
    and the cats to the rats,
    and get the cat skins for nothing.

Re: Flying V 98 Odyssey

Coming back to me this week hell yeah. Doofus'es in the po finally put the package together with my missing mail claim and all is good it seems. Weeks later on a 3-5 day Priority Mail International Express shipment but who's complaining.

Now get this...
    We feed the rats to the cats,
    and the cats to the rats,
    and get the cat skins for nothing.