• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Could use some advice on deciding which LP Special....

Three_B's

A proper introduction is in order....been a luker on here for a while before I decided to join, looking forward to being a part of the community. Been playing for a few years now and I have 1 LP Standard which I love and is my #1.

Got bit by the bug and was surfing a few sites for an LP Special....I came across 2 LPs that have peaked my interest and I could use a little input from your guys/gals. I know ultimately it's up to me to decide but I figure I'd see what others think as well.

Junior 1 - Cherry Red with p90s (looking for a killer p90!). Confirmed ebony fretboard (interesting!), with a bridge and tailpiece.
Junior 2 - TV Yellow p90s. Rosewood with binding on neck, wraparound bridge.

OK, so.....the hold up for me in deciding is: I like the ebony fretboard on #1, but I also like the neck binding and wraparpound on #2. Decisions, decison.

Both are priced the exact same price point as well....any comments?