• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Susan Tedeschi playing a Les Paul

dcdefend

Went and saw the Tedeschi Trucks band in Missoula, MT on Wednesday night. Susan played a Gibson Les Paul the whole time. I am used to seeing her with a Stratocaster or Telecaster.

Anybody know what Les Paul she is playing?

Pellman73

a few months back there was a rig rundown with her and Derek Trucks and she has a D'angelico solid body in that is les paul ish but not a les paul and I"m guessing you don't mean that...

chasenblues

TTB-20.jpg

dcdefend

Unlike the earlier pictures, that are no longer visible, post was edited, this does show the Les Paul I was referring to.

Thanks for posting it chasenblues.

GuitarMikey

Went and saw the Tedeschi Trucks band in Missoula, MT on Wednesday night. Susan played a Gibson Les Paul the whole time. I am used to seeing her with a Stratocaster or Telecaster.

Anybody know what Les Paul she is playing?

I saw them in Charlotte and talked to her backstage briefly. It's a 1960 Clapton "Beano" reissue.

amkaplan

I saw them in Seattle last night, and that Les Paul has incredible tone - she really killed it!!

Redhod

Indeed.

And then this from earlier this summer. She does get a solo in there.

cincyguitar

I bet Susan's Les Paul has lots of weight relief...those LPs can get a bit heavy..

shaneenholm

I read it’s a beano Clapton tribute Eric Clapton gave Derek:::::: Gibson made at some point