• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NVGD 1964 Danelctro 3021

Pellman73

I've always wanted one of these. then I was watching It Might Get Loud and Jimmy Page busted his out and played Kashmir on it in "I like to call it... DAD GAD"-- I remembered-- OH yea-- I wanted one of those!

and perused the interwebs and found that you can get them for a reasonable price on a real deal holyfield and ! snapped this one up. I think these guitars are like unicorns. they are just weird and cool and like the whole ying yang aesthetic looks cool as hell to me. I'm psyched!

I"m not sure if Jimmy used his on the recordings but live I know he used one for in my time of dying. perhaps some of you Led Zepp geeks can elaborate?

http://

got home a little bit ago, and unboxed it.... looked up these two songs and got the basics down--- pretty cool it does seem to make the sounds even with my crap playing. apologisze for errors but I don't have the discipline to do more than one take or spend time getting it down!

Stephens

Awesome! A Danelectro has been on my list for a long time. Great unique tone.