• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bad Cat Classic Pro Reverb 1x12 Demo

Wally

although I like overdrive and want it available, when I see a demo of an amp...especially if it has reverb, I want to hear big cleans as well. I ache to hear that amp with the preamp gain at 4 or so and the master pushed on up over halfway.
in most demos these days, everyone seems to want to simply overdrive an amp. IN short, this demo does not move me. YMmv...

J T

although I like overdrive and want it available, when I see a demo of an amp...especially if it has reverb, I want to hear big cleans as well. I ache to hear that amp with the preamp gain at 4 or so and the master pushed on up over halfway.
in most demos these days, everyone seems to want to simply overdrive an amp. IN short, this demo does not move me. YMmv...

Yeah me too. Where's the clean tones?

Why do they always go dirty over the top stuff?

renderit

I, on the other hand, like it a lot. Thank you. The footswitchable gain channels let you set a clean on the edge and a clean past the edge or a clean on the clean. I would assume the Matchless type cleans are there (though the Bad Cats are more gainy). Around 1:01 he shows the pick attack and how to clean it up. Very guitar driven. I pull my thumb from my nose to give you a thumb up!

But (and I'm a butt) what THEY said is true. I wish more demos showed the cleans AS WELL.

Last edited: