• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What is this?!? besides awesome

deytookerjaabs

Good score. I got an early '62 6120 (double cut) that was long ago refin'd in that tennessean red color and love it, needs an old bar bridge though plus eventually a refret. The pickups & overall sound, oof, I plugged it in and it just nailed some of those chet tones. Congrats!

rockabilly69

Good score. I got an early '62 6120 (double cut) that was long ago refin'd in that tennessean red color and love it, needs an old bar bridge though plus eventually a refret. The pickups & overall sound, oof, I plugged it in and it just nailed some of those chet tones. Congrats!
http://jefjamdesign.com/truarc/index1.html I've had these on 3 different Gretsch guitars and they are GREAT!

Pellman73

right on. thanks man