• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Blues Club in Dallas / FW area

stevechilders

in town for the next 4 nights in was looking for advice on where to catch some live music

stevechilders

Tom.

Thanks, I checked his website but it doesn't show anything coming up... i'll track something down...

stevechilders

Hey Guys!

Wanted to say thanks again... I did make it to see Buddy last Wednesday night & it was well worth the time.

Pretty eclectic set for sure, don't think I have ever heard a Cream tune then a George Strait tune followed by a Albert Collins tune before... Buddy's playing was pretty damn good.

Steve

Pat Boyack

Hey Guys!

Wanted to say thanks again... I did make it to see Buddy last Wednesday night & it was well worth the time.

Pretty eclectic set for sure, don't think I have ever heard a Cream tune then a George Strait tune followed by a Albert Collins tune before... Buddy's playing was pretty damn good.

Steve

Glad you dug it, Steve!!