• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NVGD: 1967 ES-345

Progrocker111

There were no 3 piece necks on Les Pauls, SGs and ES3x5s until mid to late 69. All early 69s still have one piece neck. Earliest small volutes appeared in very late 69. However, in mid 69 they switched to short tenon on ES3x5s.

Triplet

Aaaah, Norman's... Love to window shop there. Can't say I've ever seen a bargain there. Everything always seems to be right at market price. :dang

Just a passing comment. I know he's not in business to give guitars away.

crashbelt

Congratulations - that's a fine looking guitar. I confess that I've usually dissed walnut on 3xxs but you just changed my mind for once:salude.

If the stereo and varitone are in tact please try to work with them rather than pull them. I wasn't sure when I got my 63 but now love them (I'm not trying to open up that debate yet again though).

The Guitar Hunter

Congratulations - that's a fine looking guitar. I confess that I've usually dissed walnut on 3xxs but you just changed my mind for once:salude.

If the stereo and varitone are in tact please try to work with them rather than pull them. I wasn't sure when I got my 63 but now love them (I'm not trying to open up that debate yet again though).

Thanks! I didn't have much of an opinion either way on the color until this one.
The guitar has been mono'd. It was like that when I purchased it. It's cool. All part of the story.