• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Heritage H140

deytookerjaabs

AUvplaIh.jpg

s9rlcfwh.jpg

AUSPFSPh.jpg

nFgctBUh.jpg

Arrived courtesy of the fedex man a couple days ago, swapped some traditional hardware on there for purely aesthetic reasons, and came equipped with "florance voodoo '59" pickups (which I'd never heard of before). I'm a very very happy camper at the moment.

deytookerjaabs

Very nice.

how does she sound?

Great so far! Leans towards the bright/harmonics side of things so I'll probably slap some mellow sounding .011's on it in the next day or two to even things out, there was also a bit fret sprout way up high I'll take care of then it will start to break in properly. Those pickups have that very slightly honky vibe to them, nice old school sound while still just a hair on the hotter end of things for being "vintage" replicas. For the price (less than a new LP tribute, lol) I don't think I could have done much better. I really dig Heritage, those little details like being able to tell they hand cut the plastics or hand file the neck edges etc are a neat throwback to how all the old guitars are, precise where it counts but still character to the finishing details.

thunderkyss

Either you caught some really good light or that is a very unique top. Looks great, don't get me wrong. Just don't see many like that.

deytookerjaabs

Either you caught some really good light or that is a very unique top. Looks great, don't get me wrong. Just don't see many like that.

The picture does it some justice, which is usually the opposite when I'm taking a photo.

Back to the sound thing. To my ears it sounds almost just like a PRS McCarty if that makes any sense.

Pellman73

Nice ! I've always been intrigued by those guitars

I love it

I also like your new avatar of the Flobee guy.