• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

PCB Quick Connect

McK

Hi All. I have two questions I was hoping someone could help me with. Is there a list somewhere that tells you which Les Pauls have a PCB? I'm especially interested in which 2016 and 2017 models have one. I'm not saying that no PCB is better than a PCB or vice versa. But I'm curious and would like to know what I'm buying ahead of time. The other thing I can't quite follow is do all Gibsons with a PCB have Quick Connect?

Thanks!

edselman

I'm not sure about all of the models for those year, but what I can tell you is that the LP Traditional T is hand wired and the 2016 Studio Faded (I own one) has a PCB and quick connect pickups. It is my feeling that all but the Traditional T for those years have PCB and quick connect. But I could be wrong.

MichaelTGibsons

My 2017 Standard and 2017 Tribute both have PCB. High Performance does. I don't think the Classics or Traditionals do. I can't confirm any others. Hope that helps.

Nopicknick

My 2017 Standard and 2017 Tribute both have PCB. High Performance does. I don't think the Classics or Traditionals do. I can't confirm any others. Hope that helps.

My 2017 Traditional does not have the PCB. My 2017 SG Standard T does.