• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD.. PRS Hollowbody II....

DoubleBoogie

I've played several PRS guitars before. While beautiful, none of them have ever really "done it" for me. This one does big time though. Great sounding, with a wonderful neck and perfectly set up from the factory. I love the pickups in it. The mix between the regular pickups and the piezo bridge creates a very cool palette of tones. Weight is just this side of a helium filled Mylar ballon. 5 and 1/2 lbs. Amazing fit and finish too! :dude::salude

DoubleBoogie

Beautiful.

Thanks! These have their new 58/15 LT pickups which are underwound. A very sweet sounding PAF style pickup with a wonderfully smooth top end. No muddiness on the neck pup at all and no harshness on the bridge. I have only played this through my Allen Amps Brown Sugar so far but this weekend, I intend to see what it's like through my old Marshalls and Fenders. Its crazy how light it is and still not the least bit "neck heavy".:salude

J.D.

These are incredible guitars, and yours is certainly nice looking :jim

DoubleBoogie

These are incredible guitars, and yours is certainly nice looking :jim

Thanks JD. You and I agree on this. I am blown away at the tonal combinations you can get from these! Its a hard guitar to put down. :dude:

J.D.

Yes, at this point its not easy to really floor me with any guitar but this model really impressed me. PRS is just killing it right now.

ewhip17

Phew... that thing is flat out gorgeous. I was looking at those on the Wilcutt site a while back and was reeeeeeaaaalll close... haha. Ended up with a "Paul's Guitar". Still want a Hollowbody II though. If it wasn't for the backyard landscaping project. Ha!