• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Rivet Pickups (formerly Hambone Pickups)

Big Al

bilco, I'm not familure with them. I am always intrigued by new pickup inovation and applaud those behind it. IMO, pickup technology has been too long mired in outdated 50's vintage obsession. Do we need anymore PAF replicas?

I welcome new thinking and fresh ideas. Interesting idea.

Pellman73

bilco, I'm not familure with them. I am always intrigued by new pickup inovation and applaud those behind it. IMO, pickup technology has been too long mired in outdated 50's vintage obsession. Do we need anymore PAF replicas?

I welcome new thinking and fresh ideas. Interesting idea.

I saw a thing on the Fishman Fluence PUPs-- have you seen or tried those Al? they are very revolutionary... but they are circuit boards which seems very... BORG like

Big Al

I saw a thing on the Fishman Fluence PUPs-- have you seen or tried those Al? they are very revolutionary... but they are circuit boards which seems very... BORG like

I tried a set in a demo Strat. The two voice option was much better than a coil tap, IMO. I get hinky about recharging batteries but I must say the sound great.