• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

68 standard with rounded inlays?

Big Al

I have no faith that that is the original neck. The fingerboard and binding for sure have been replaced. That dowel on the back of the body looks like some attempts at fixing neck joint breaks that I have seen. It looks way to large to have been a strap screw hole, and I know of no one who put one there on a Les paul, but have seen this a few times on neck repairs. The logo is not original for sure. The body appears legit and it has the wide cutaway binding so that is good. I'd like to see the tenon.

It looks like a good job overall and might be a real player, but I see no collectable juice at all to be squeezed from that lemon.

Joe Desperado

Thanks for the input. I noticed the inlays and stopped looking, but there is more problems then just that. I'll keep lookin for something a bit more "right" or at least better priced for the issues.