• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

great vid w Duane's Gold Top

Pellman73

I'm a big Premier Guitar fan.... John Bohlinger does great videos and rig rundowns

this is a good one!

I'm not sure how he even got his fingers working! what a cool thing and great stories

mistersnappy

Richard Brent! Nice guy and has some great stories. Met him at the Big House last year and he told me about JD Simo recording there and showed me a video of Chris Stapleton playing one of the Brothers' acoustics. He has one of the best jobs on the Planet! :dude::dude:

Pellman73

Richard Brent! Nice guy and has some great stories. Met him at the Big House last year and he told me about JD Simo recording there and showed me a video of Chris Stapleton playing one of the Brothers' acoustics. He has one of the best jobs on the Planet! :dude::dude:

I need to get down there to check it out(the big house) It's a few hours from where I live.

stevechilders

I need to get down there as well.... maybe make it a roadtrip and hit up the new guitar museum in Chattanooga as well... Thanks for posting the video!

Pellman73

Enjoyed that, John Bohlinger is a really nice guy.

do you know him?

I always dig his vids and he SEEMS like a really great guy

he's absolutely gobsmacked by the guitar and its just fun to watch that... I've watched a lot of videos and I've never seen him like that

BTW I KNOW its off topic... mostly... but watching that video I've got a real hankering to take the pickguard and poker chip off my R7 and topwrap! (don't think I"ll grover it but... it looks cool all Duaned out like that!)

I thought it was particularly interesting to hear that that Goldie has almost a 60's neck.... I thought they'd all be big...

any of the experts here like to weigh in on this? Like, in your experience (experienced guys) how often do the 57 gold tops have baseball bats? or like a 58 or 59 or 60?

deytookerjaabs

Cool stuff.

There's an Allman Brothers museum? I've been through Macon a couple times before and not really stopped but now there's a good excuse :dude:

Pellman73

Cool stuff.

There's an Allman Brothers museum? I've been through Macon a couple times before and not really stopped but now there's a good excuse :dude:

Yea it's the house where they lived!

all sorts of cool stuff there from what I've seen from pics