• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1954 all gold-gold top - Joey Landreth absolutely making it sing

buyusfear

Carter Vintage just hosted a bunch of new demo vid's.
Joey could pretty much play a rotten 2x4 with a piece of spaghetti for a string on it and still sound good, and this guitar is no exception.
:dude:

GS1615-4_1024x1024.jpg

What's even worse IMO is that his song writing and vocals are even better.

Fried okra

.......Joey could pretty much play a rotten 2x4 with a piece of spaghetti for a string on it and still sound good, and this guitar is no exception.
:dude:

[video=youtube;9Z6DQUmvN64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6DQUmvN64[/video..........
What's even worse IMO is that his song writing and vocals are even better.

Agreed :jim

LowMach

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. Man I enjoy listening to that guy play. He can sing too, his new solo record is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Stoj

Joey has monster chops & is an all round talented musician :dude:

57gold

Joey solo and his Brothers band are new to me. Found out about him from Collings NAMM postings of guys jamming.

Guy is what my theater daughter calls a triple threat - to her it's act, dance and sing, for Joey its play, sing and write!!!

Bought all his CDs I could find, wish he'd play here in Tampa...I'd buy all my buds tickets!