• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Photo site for forum

K701

For months I've been unable to use Photobucket. The image link I've always used here fails to work now. When the link is copied and pasted, it contains a lot of mumbo jumbo and % signs.

I then tried Postimage.org and when copying the link, the same thing happened: mumbo jumbo and %. I thought it must be my phone, not copying properly (iphone), but the same thing happens on my laptop (mac)?

Can any one recommend a photo site that is easy to use, and les paul forum friendly?

Hope you can help. Thanks

renderit

Get a new load of Adobe Flash. It will fix Photobucket. The Adobe copy functions suck and that is what is causing your problems, though Photobucket is a pain in the wazoo as well...

K701

Get a new load of Adobe Flash. It will fix Photobucket. The Adobe copy functions suck and that is what is causing your problems, though Photobucket is a pain in the wazoo as well...

Well slap my arse and call me Shirley

Do you know how many hours I've wasted trying to sort this out?
Ren, you're the man. :salude

Last edited: