• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Kluson Revolution machine heads

EFLOW

I order Kluson Revolution, they arrived at home.

Very well build, holes for the screws are the same than Gibson Deluxes, they are very light, same weight .The 19:1 ratio is very soft to use.

sg_sta69.jpg

sg_sta70.jpg

Last edited:

cheycaster

Awesome to find out about these. Where did you get them and what were they cost wise????
Thanks,
cheycaster

slammintone

There's a version with the press in bushing much like a regular Kluson for Historics. Not sure the bushing is the same size however. Saw an R7 that some HACK had installed these on and the guy really buggered up his 2014 R7 headstock prying out the old bushings. Be careful.

EFLOW

Those KLUSON Revolution tuners need 10mm holes to be installed, I bought them for my SG Standard.

Versions for vintage brushings mount are available too

image_18.jpg

EFLOW

Right, Nickel finish and vintage brushings (11/32'' peghole)

I' m very happy with KLUSON Revolution machine heads, they are smooth, accuracy is very good, light weight, nice vintage design, the best choice IMHO.