• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

We finally released our first music video!

wyldelife

And man does it feel great to have it out on the interwebs! Would love to hear what you guys think of the video/song! :D

WARNING: Single coil Fender guitars were used in this video

renderit

I liked it! I never gots that tone outta a tree though...

brandtkronholm

I see a tele and a strat.
Have you considered the Fender Forum for your first post/spam?

J T

:dude:

Cool!

That was fun

:hmm I don't think trees around here do that.:peace2

Pellman73

I see a tele and a strat.
Have you considered the Fender Forum for your first post/spam?

+1 kinda agree with this. I mean... at least have something involving a les paul....I'm guessing perhaps when you recorded the song or other songs you used les Pauls so that's why you are posting here?

Now, as for what I think I dig it... reminds me of 90's Seattle grunge meets the movie Frailty directed by bill paxton which was about how he could see certain people are really demons and he would being them to a shed at his house to kill them... good twist in ending

i always thought Warwick thumbs were cool too for what it's worth

wyldelife

Thanks for the feedback, people! Really appreciate it!

Pellman73 and brandtkronholm: I figured this would make a good first post as any. I have been a long time reader of this forum (and MLP), just haven't made an account here before now. I posted in the "Off-topic" section because I figured this would be a safezone for Fender guitars :p I truly apologise if you find this to be spam, as it is not my intention. I just know that this community has very good atmosphere and some very talented musicians, so I thought it would be a nice place to post this video.

renderit & J T: Norway has some good tonewood ;)

renderit

You may post here at any time. You now enjoy Protection By Ren!™©®℃℞.I will enjoy your videoeos even if these heathens don't. I have Fenderers as well so I am biannual. In a non-lingual way. Of course I roll around in the dirt by day and live in fear of the moon and darkness so your themes strike a chord with me in a primal way. I think an A augmented 7th with a dangling participle. Play on Wyldelife, play on! TIGHT!

RocknRollShakeUp

Cool video! You guys are really good!

However, the punishment for no LP content is 10 spanks on the buttocks by a fat chic wielding an 11 lb Norlin.

But seriously, great job and best of luck with the band!

Pellman73

Thanks for the feedback, people! Really appreciate it!

Pellman73 and brandtkronholm: I figured this would make a good first post as any. I have been a long time reader of this forum (and MLP), just haven't made an account here before now. I posted in the "Off-topic" section because I figured this would be a safezone for Fender guitars :p I truly apologise if you find this to be spam, as it is not my intention. I just know that this community has very good atmosphere and some very talented musicians, so I thought it would be a nice place to post this video.

renderit & J T: Norway has some good tonewood ;)

Its all good. I do not think my post busted your balls that much and to be honest, most of it was complimenting you and your band and the cool video.

I"m sure it is very hard to make a living now in the music industry

but you didn't answer my question which was this: did you use any les pauls in your recording? or les paul like instruments? Hell its fine if you didn't, I"m just curious.

good luck to you and your band

wyldelife

Its all good. I do not think my post busted your balls that much and to be honest, most of it was complimenting you and your band and the cool video.

I"m sure it is very hard to make a living now in the music industry

but you didn't answer my question which was this: did you use any les pauls in your recording? or les paul like instruments? Hell its fine if you didn't, I"m just curious.

good luck to you and your band

Thank you for the nice comments, Pellman73! The other guitarist used a Les Paul for the demoes, but otherwise we've just used Fender guitars