• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Joe B - Is Guitar Music Pro an official JB YouTube Channel?

MWR

I am posting this here because I wanted to bring to Joe's attention this channel that seems to be ripping all his "phone videos" and posting them under the "Guitar Music Pro" YouTube channel. :hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPSHy_sPHo

The reason I ask is because this channel is also running other hi profile guitarist and many of the videos were originally shot and uploaded from other channels. Is this a JB sponsored consolidation or is it this channel ripping all these videos and reposting to get their channel views up?

Hopefully, it is sanctioned by you Joe.

Pellman73

I am posting this here because I wanted to bring to Joe's attention this channel that seems to be ripping all his "phone videos" and posting them under the "Guitar Music Pro" YouTube channel. :hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPSHy_sPHo

The reason I ask is because this channel is also running other hi profile guitarist and many of the videos were originally shot and uploaded from other channels. Is this a JB sponsored consolidation or is it this channel ripping all these videos and reposting to get their channel views up?

Hopefully, it is sanctioned by you Joe.

if its not sanctioned thats super lame

on another note that video it self was awesome. I actually liked the sound of the one w the P-90s a little better!

sws1

Brilliant. In a Max or Derrig sort of way.

MWR

I wonder how often Joe B visits here? I am sure he is pretty busy. Hopefully, he will see this post soon.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I wonder how often Joe B visits here? I am sure he is pretty busy. Hopefully, he will see this post soon.

He's on tour in Germany now.
Maybe when he gets home he will respond. :)