• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Scumback Speakers Memorial Holiday Sale now through May 22nd, 2017.

ScumbackSpeakers

Re: Scumback Speakers Memorial Holiday Sale now through May 31st, 2017.

Scumback Memorial Day Sale bump, good through May 31, not May 22nd. Can't change the thread title for some reason.

ScumbackSpeakers

Re: Scumback Speakers Memorial Holiday Sale now throughJune 5, 2017.

Scumback Memorial Day Sale bump, good through June 5th. I am back in the shop working, but still waiting on contractors to finish stucco around the main electric panel, LA County inspections (2, one for electrical, second for stucco), and another contractor putting in a new drill press in the shop.

A big chunk of $$ went out the door this week to fix this stuff!

Anyway, since I wasn't able to build speakers, or reply to many emails, the sale discounts go through Monday, June 5th.

Have a good weekend!

ScumbackSpeakers

Two days left on the Memorial Day Sale, ends at midnight on Monday, June 5th, 2017. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

ScumbackSpeakers

Final day of the Scumback Memorial Day sale discounts. Get your order in before I wake up on Tuesday to check emails and you'll get the sale pricing.