• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Eagles sue 'Hotel California'

SpencerD

Henley is touring next month,the opening band isn't quite as famous as he is.

JD and the Straight Shots. -- JD is James L. Dolan,the CEO of Cablevision Systems and Executive Chairman of Madison Square Garden. He probably needs the fat opening band money they'll score. His day jobs sound like minimum wage drudgery.:peace2

Pellman73

Henley is touring next month,the opening band isn't quite as famous as he is.

JD and the Straight Shots. -- JD is James L. Dolan,the CEO of Cablevision Systems and Executive Chairman of Madison Square Garden. He probably needs the fat opening band money they'll score. His day jobs sound like minimum wage drudgery.:peace2

I would wager that this is the rare case of a band actually paying to play a gig.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
isn't the lobby of that hotel in mexico, on the cover of the album??

According to Wikipedia (and who knows, they might even be right on this one), "The front cover artwork is a photograph of the Beverly Hills Hotel by David Alexander with design and art direction by Kosh. The rear album cover was shot in the lobby of the Lido Hotel in Hollywood."

becks bolero

wow I never knew that!

with the open roof courtyard bit, I was sure it was the place in Mexico

interesting stuff, thanks!!