The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
LilyPix
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
    Les Paul Forum Member

WIZZ PICKUPS OWNERS!

Quick question. I ordered a pair on April 1st. I know he shuts down after he gets a certain number of orders. How long do they take to get to my door on the East Coast, US? Just wondering. I just got my BK Mules in the mail yesterday and I'm going to do an A/B Comparison. Thinking about filming it. Thanks!
    "...it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder." Lennon-McCartney

Les Paul Forum Member

Re: WIZZ PICKUPS OWNERS!

I would say 6 weeks or so. Great guy to deal with, but I think he takes his time and that is what we are paying for really. Look forward to the comparison. You picked a pair of winners.

Les Paul Forum Member slater529's Avatar

Looking forward to your comparison!

Les Paul Forum Member

Looking forward to the comparison, too.

Alex only accepts a certain number of orders per month and won't bite off more than he can chew that month. He winds pickups throughout the month, so depending on when your order was placed, winding will not begin until it reaches its place in the queue, after which it will probably take about a week or so to travel to you from Croatia. Once he ships them he will let you know and will provide tracking information, at which point you'll have your only true measure of when to expect them. If in doubt you can always shoot him an email asking for an ETA.

Looking forward to your comparison...
    Tone To The Bone!
    LP=[(CC*8)+(Sig*5)+(R9*2)+R8+R7+R6+(R4*2)+(50sT*2)+Stu D+LPX]+[(EpI*19)+(EsP/Ed*6)+(ToKi*3)+(Ba*3)+(Fe/Bu*2)+(ObG)+(CMS)]

I'm in the same boat. He opened the webstore a little early and I ordered mine March 30th. I sent him an email last week asking when I should expect them and he told me he will would ship them out at the end of April.