Incredible Vintage, Look Feel, and Magical Tone! (Stock #1079)

This is Gibson's best signature run to date in my opinion and they are becoming more difficult to find. These have been consistently great guitars. I have had several come through the shop and all have been fantastic. This one is no exception, it is a unbelievably great guitar in every way. The aging is the best I have ever seen from Gibson. It truly looks and feels like a vintage guitar. The top on this one is very vintage looking as well. It is a nice 3D flame with good movement. It is one of the best looking flame tops I have seen on this run without being too over the top. The tone on this on is special. Some guitars just have "it" when you plug them in and this is one of them. It is super resonant with great clarity. It can really do it all. It has a rich, full, woody tone when clean, and can really sing with great growl and sustain when overdriven. The neck profile is a very comfortable medium C, and the playability is off the charts great. This one is in as new, unplayed condition.

Neck Measurements:.859@1st and .964@12th

Weight: 8lbs 8 ounces

Comes with OHSC, Tags, and COA

$7895 Shipped