• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Rolling Rig

bildo

Howdy Ya'll.
Ya'll know I like those metal rack rolling storage deals. I've shown my guitar storage system before. This time I needed a quick and easy way to get an amp setup ready to go from my various rooms I play in. It also makes it super easy to move around to change cord setups. Used one of the Kitchen carts this time and it houses my Mesa 5:50 combo and has a shelf for my extras and put the basket that was supposed to go on the bottom up top to hold this and that's. The heavy butcher board can be lifted for access to the things in the basket. It is also a great platform for my laptop or sheet music. The slot around it keeps pens from rolling off. I have a power strip zipped in place so all power is contained on the Rolling Rig and jut one plug to the wall to power all. All you need to do then is hit the power switch and you are on the way.
[/img]
rolling_rig_4_zpsvomasz0l.jpg
[/URL][/img]
rolling_rig_3_zpsaorim5rg.jpg
[/URL]
[/img]
rolling_rig_5_zpsebklnfhm.jpg
[/URL][/img]

J T

Cool. Looks good to move stuff from room to room.

Could also use something like that to move microphones from the mic locker to the studio on big sessions.

Kris Ford

Yeah, that is cool.

I have a ton of those type of racks at work, we switched over to them about 5 years ago.

LtKojak

I've tried a similar solution some time ago, after a while things started to rattle. One little thing after little thing, before you know it, things got so annoying that I had to dismantle the whole thing, and went the rack way.

Problem solved.

Just sayin'...