• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Historic Dark Cherry w/ Custombuckers

hbreaze

Amazing Handpicked Top and Color! (Stock #1077)

This is a great looking and sounding guitar. The top is amazing and has some great flame. It is very 3D with lots of movement and depth. The color is amazing as well. It is a super rich, dynamic color. It changes a ton depending on lighting. It goes from a rich cherry in bright light to almost a bourbon or darkburst in low light. Gibson customer service couldn't tell me the official color, they told me it was a special order with a handpicked top. They had a bunch of creative names for colors in 2009 but since I'm not 100% which this is I'm calling it dark cherry. The tone is great as well. This one has a great set of custombuckers which really bring this guitar to life. It is very rich, full and dynamic sounding with lots of clarity and sustain. The neck is a very comfortable medium C. The playability is great. This one also has the best looking and feeling fretboard I've seen on a reissue. This guitar has been played and has a few scratches and very minor dings. The worst scratch is pictured. It is on the top near the bottom strap button. Otherwise, the back is pretty clean, there are light scratches on the top and headstock. This one doesn't have the COA or any of the case candy.

Neck Measurements: .907@1st and 1.010@12th

Weight: 8lbs 4 ounces

Comes with OHSC

$3699 Shipped

fullsizeoutput_10a6_zpsv5gzgrng.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a4_zpswi6tcmnt.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a3_zpsq6dhzu8e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a5_zps4typ3yle.jpeg