• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Potent pairings show you how to recreate a sound, if that's your thing

El Gringo

Very Good , thank you so much for posting this as the Stones are my favorites of all time .

Pellman73

it is really well done. that guy nails those tones! and I love how they shuffle the pedals in AND show the settings.

I'm not sure they mention it but I think when he goes to that Tele w the humbuckers that guitar is set in Open G (I'm sure you know this but for those who might not..)

its almost worth just having one tele in open g just to play all those Stones songs. and they are EASY (well at least to get close) once you get the guitar set there

I had Bangers and Mash at the local Gastro Pub the other night in honor of Keith (he explains how to make his in his bio.... I love when he says at the end "one bottle of HP sauce per man"

J T

Hey that's good stuff.

:hmm Hmm.. wait a minute. I don't want to sound like anyone else. Thanks anyway!

corpse

Interesting how that Beggers Banquet/Let It Bleed Era how many of the tunes were LP Custom. Jumpin' Jack Flash and Stray Cat have a very similar tone- bright, stinging- like the SFTD lead tone.