• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1st Post (maybe 2nd) Hello, Pictures, and Thanks

Roy E. Munson

Ok so I think I got the Pic thing. Im a longtime fan of the site. Always said I would post when I got a Les Paul. So here I am. 1st off I am a drummer. I would not even consider myself anything other than a beginner at guitar, but I love it. Been playing off and on for a couple years. I love the beauty and history of a Les Paul, and I am so grateful to have one. Huge Joe Walsh and Jimmy Fan. Mine is a 2016 Standard. Almost pulled the trigger on a 59 reissue, but couldnt justify it considering the cost and my level of skill. I could justify the standard because its beautiful. Only mod so far is the Amber Toggle Switch, and I think thats all I can prolly pull by myself at this moment. Anyways, hope you like it, and awesome to be here!
image1_zpsm1gazwfx.jpg

image2_zps1i73jpfl.jpg

image3_zpshrafrczc.jpg

image4_zpsxtezpomy.jpg

renderit

VERY NICE GUITAR THERE MR. MUNSON! WE LIKE YOUR LES PAUL HERE! WE ARE GGGGGLLLLLAAAADDDD YOU HAVE JOINED US! WE LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE DRUMMERS. REALLY!

jb_abides

Welcome: that's a nice one! :salude

Are those mirrors for reflecting sound, or strategic sight lines? :hmm

zoommutt

Welcome always for a trans amber! You don't see many Standards with pick guard. A hobby you can do until it gets too heavy. :eek:la

thunderkyss

I would not even consider myself anything other than a beginner at guitar, but I love it.

Love guitar... check
Owns Les Paul... check
Owns AC30.... check

You got the important stuff figured out. Learning how to play & all that crap will come along in time.

Welcome, thanks for sharing.