• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Tinnitus solution?

Rev.WillieVK

Interesting! :salude

What if we can't 'snap' our fingers like that? I 'thumped' hard with a finger on each hand 50 times and *might* have had a moments relief.

Anybody else try this?

sonar

My tinnitus is not severe, but this did give me some relief.

And bless the troops.

renderit

I will suggest this to the Missus. She has it somewhat.

corpse

I have it slightly in my left ear (the side my drummer in on during rehearsal). It cleared it up.
Who figures stuff like this out?

Budman2k

Just tried it and it worked for me! We'll see how long it lasts. Somedays (and nights) it's worse than other so I'll definitely try it again if ti acts up.

Pretty cool! and like corpse said...where do they come up with this stuff??

StSpider

WTF, not available in my country? Can anyone explain what it is?

StudioFan

Yeah basically you put your index finger over your middle finger on both hands.
Then put your palms over your ears with your fingers pointed to the back of your head.
Then you thump your index fingers onto the back of your head .
Do this as many times as you like.
For some it may take 15 minutes for it to work after you have stopped....They say.

This didn't work for me. I have a really high pitched ring out of my right ear all the time.

renderit

WTF, not available in my country? Can anyone explain what it is?

You don't have fingers in your country? Really? Wait...this is a joke right? Or is it that WTF is not available there? Big Al will not be happy. He is a WTF for all kinda guy. WTF! I believe WTF is Weasels Terrapins and Feathered things. There. I'm on track now. Pheew! Was havin' a moment there. I'm back on it now.

renderit

Yeah basically you put your index finger over your middle finger on both hands.
Then put your palms over your ears with your fingers pointed to the back of your head.
Then you thump your index fingers onto the back of your head .
Do this as many times as you like.

For some it may take 15 minutes for it to work after you have stopped....They say.

This didn't work for me. I have a really high pitched ring out of my right ear all the time.

Nope. It's 50. Not more. Not less. He said 50. I hear'd it. If you do it more they call you "Ol' Thump Head" less, you just look ridiculous. 50.

J T

They say pretty quiet after that, but did they have a hearing test before and after? How many dbs did they lose? -20? -30?

Fake news:ganz<strike></strike>