• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Creamtone Creamsicle?

Tubes 'n Wood

Anyone here currently using or have experience with this pedal? Like the idea of a pedal made to go into a clean amp, but would like some members real world experience reviews ifn you all would indulge me?! Thanks

Tubes 'n Wood

...38 views and no answer? Must be a rare pedal, and no ones tried it, or... it sucks and no one wants to review it?! I was just curious if this is a lot like a TS808 reissue (which I have) or...

tenchijin2

I rarely visit this forum, but I'm one of the few who can answer this :)

I have had the Creamsicle for a couple years now. It definitely makes a really great, super sustaining overdrive. It is a bit dark and can be tricky to get to punch through a mix, but it really sings. It does not do "very light overdrive" well at all.

My current projects don't use that sound so I'm actually selling mine, but not because it is lacking or deficient in any way.

Aric