• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Does Gibson not offer the 58-59 double cut LP Junior to the USA market anymore?

Cherryburst

I was looking for a production version there are none to be found. :jaw There are plenty of specials but I'd like a single P90 junior.

Does anyone know what years Gibson actually produced them for the US market?

CAGinLA

4k for Juniors or Specials? :wah

I am sure if you called a Wildwood salesman (or any of the other preferred Gibson dealers), you can get one for under $4k - maybe well under, if they are looking to move inventory.

Sure, still pricey - but it's a Custom Shop model and prices have gone up significantly in the past decade.

CAGinLA

Thanks but I was talking about the production models. The historics are crazy prices! I remember just a few years ago seeing them in the low 2K range.

Yes, don't we all! Unfortunately, prices on CS models have increased by hundreds (sometimes many hundreds) of dollars every year for probably the past decade.